- My IndieWeb tech stack
- End-to-end testing (WIP)
- Some of my projects
- 7 reasons not to skip the tests
- How I organize my cloned git projects
- My top 3 lessons from JSConfEU 2017
- Automated middleman deploy to Github pages
- Moving On: What I learned at Cozy
- Why I love test-first TDD
- Lodash, Knockout, and functional programming
- Professional Resolutions
- Using local environment (ENV) variables.
- Code for Everyone
- Moving from shared hosting to Github pages
- Getting Involved: Giving something back to the web dev neighborhood
- Front-end Legos: Keeping your CSS maintainable!